Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

In the weeks leading up to Mother's Day my two oldest were on the verge of exploding with excitement for me. They had been secretly helping Kent with a gift for me. Along the way they learned how to sand, stain, nail and weave to creat this beauty:
I love how they had a hand in creating it and learned so many skills and promise to find a place to hang it in our home.

Chocolate covered strawberries and a tres leches cake completed the day.

I'm so grateful to be a mother to these munchkins! It is nothing like I had ever thought it would be, I've done things that I never thought I could and learned things about myself that have made me a better person. I'm so grateful for the blessing of being a mother to my little loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment