Sunday, March 9, 2014

I Have an Announcement ....

If you like foreign films, there's one called Eat, Drink, Man, Woman. I love it for all the authentic Chinese food you see it in and because all throughout the movie the most shocking of announcements are made at the weekly family dinner. Well, I too have one of my own .... We are expecting our fourth child.

I'm still picking myself off the floor so don't worry if you're having troubles too! The irony is that I thought I was beginning menopause but apparently not. Trust me, we checked twice.


It obviously wasn't in our plan, but I'm sure The Lord has something else in mind for us. For years Keila has insisted that she has a baby sister, even after Elias was born, so perhaps she is right. In the meantime we are hoping this fatigue and nausea will pass quickly. Half of me is already worried about the baby dropping early and preterm labor, a pattern that has worsen with each pregnancy. I've been so busy with the three now .... But then again I'm grateful that we are no longer poor starving students (not rich mind you, but definately not starving!)and so if need be I think we can hire some help. Kent jokingly asked what I would do if we found we were having twins - not laughing folks - I told him I'd needed to work on having faith I can handle a fourth first!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations hoping your nausea leaves very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Congratulations! Second please let me know how I can help. I'm right here. I hope you start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Congratulations! That is exciting! I am not done but am waiting a bit longer till we are back in Mesa where family can help out! Hang in there I hope the nausea ends soon!

    ReplyDelete