Monday, June 30, 2008

A Spa of Sorts

After I got off blogging the other night, I went out to find the 'kids' at play! My son was lounging and living the high life! Of course I had to join in!





This trip thus far has been great! I managed to get together and surprise my 'SOLE' sisters at dinner in Scottsdale.


Our timeshare is beautiful! It's a 3 bedroom that's nicer than any apartment we've been in....



... and last, but certainly not least, Kent and I have had the chance to relax, read, sleep, eat and Isaac has playmates - cousins, friends, etc. This certainly was a much need trip before our move to Houston ... hopefully we'll be revived enough for the next residency!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we could see you guys last night. That was a lot of fun. You'll find some help with blog templates if you go to my blog. Go to Emily & Chad and she has a sidebar that says "blog helps". Everything you need will be there.

    ReplyDelete