Thursday, February 18, 2016

Making Opportunities

I've missed the second wife a great deal. Since Pumpkin came along it's much too hard to handle two little runners and while hauling a 5 lb camera and attempting to capture the moments of life. The phone does the trick in a pinch but the pictures aren't as beautiful and I have much less incentive to blog when there is't something fun to look at.

So the other day I decided to make bubbles and try and capture the kiddo's reactions. Bubbles are magical and so new for Pumpkin that it was fun, but I'd have to say some of these shots really show off the oldest two!
I love the ones where the camera captures it mid bubble pop!
The smiles are AWESOME!
I usually think of using the camera on an interesting outing but making photo opportunity might be the trick with the side benefit of making memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment