Tuesday, May 12, 2009

100 Days to Go

I had my doctor appointment today and realized that I'm 25 weeks along and theoretically only have 100 days till 'she' comes! Time has flown but with the weather in the 3 digits already, I'm hoping that the days will be shorter! On the other hand I have all the apprehensions of having a second child. At least not everything will be totally new, and yet I know boys and I had only one. Now I embark on a new territory with a girl and try and juggle her needs with the attentions of my son. Thanks heavens they start out little and I have the space and time to grow with her. Life is forever 'new' in so many ways!

We've also been struggling to decide on her name. We're down to 2, Lily - feminine and simple, or Keila (pronounced kay-lah) which in Hebrew means "who is like God". I love the meaning, but we worry a little about the spelling and all the troubles that go with it. I've set up a poll on the sidebar of the blog. Give a vote and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment