Sunday, February 6, 2011

One Check Off the Bucket List!

It's done! I'm ALIVE!!!! I swam 375m in 10 minutes, biked 9.44 miles in 30 mins (with incline set at 4) but only 2.3 mile run in 20 minutes. I petered out near the end. It was rather anticlimactic with no one to run against or a physical finish line to cross, but it still felt good to accomplish it. I meeting with a bunch of girls on Tues to plan out one for the ward and now that I have a better idea of how it all works, I'm less intimidate by it and more excited to try again.


My cheering section for the swim!




While I biked and ran on the treadmill, the kiddos and Kent went to the temple that was just 2 minutes away for some fun wandering time.



My little future missionary!




I LOVE pictures where they are holding hands sweetly and walking together. How I love my little ones!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. Congratulations. I'm so impressed. And a little bit intimidated.

    ReplyDelete