Monday, November 2, 2009

Super Why, No - Fireman, No- Dinosaur ..... AHHHH!

I've decided that a 2 year old cannot be relied on for a definite answer as to their preference for a Halloween costume. Weeks prior I kept asking Isaac what he wanted to be. The answer varied from day to day until he hit upon the show Super Why - about a boy name Wyatt who turns into Super Why with the power to read and save the day. It seemed I finally had the definite answer and since it's not what you call a common costume, I decided to try and make it out of leftover material. He loved his cape and green tights and would wear it every time the show was on. Two days before Halloween he informed me he didn't like his green shirt - the costume was out! Needless to say, I was miffed but it really wasn't a battle I wanted to take on so he didn't wear anything for the playgroup party and wore an old costume for his playschool party. We got him into it for the big night when we agreed to dress up too, so our poorly put together costumes of a 'Big Baby' (if only I could really be that in life!) and a pirate were donned just a half hour before the Trunk or Treat. Ahhh, the things we do for our kids!



2 comments:

  1. So cute! Keila is such a beauty. I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well and enjoying life in AZ. Miss you here! I remember the little dino last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute. My 2 year old doesn't know what Halloween is, so we did not have an incident of NO!!!!!!!hahah

    ReplyDelete