Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Chalk Anyone?

At long last we are back into our apartment. It took a week of cleaning and moving items for things to finally feel like home again. I'm such a creature of habit so it's nice to be back to a routine. There was alot of cleaning that needed to be done. They had covered up our furniture, but that drywall dust gets everywhere regardless ... picture a film of chalk dust on everything. You wipe and wipe and wipe and still there are streaks of it everywhere. Isaac thought he'd help out though and it made easier and more fun to do.




In case it's hard to see, the blue blur is my son, the yellow on is the duster! We desperately need a new camera that take pictures at a higher speed, especially given how quickly my son moves around.

2 comments:

  1. Great! You are training him early- good mom! What a big helper- he really is a cute kid. Flo, I love your blog- you have such a great sense of humor and write so well. I can't believe you guys had to move out of the apartment and all those people in your ward without electricity- what a nightmare! Hope things are better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a trooper! Good work! I'm so glad you're feeling settled back in. I hope you get some good sleep tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete