Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Online At Last!

For the last 2 weeks I had sudden urges to scream, my hands type the air furiously with no results and I feel a sense of floating, untethered to the world ... diagnosis: posting withdrawal symptoms!!!For what ever silly reason, our Internet has been down for nearly 2 weeks and I've been dying for news from the outside world not to mention my 2 journals/blogs. Yes, I suppose my blogs are a luxury and vanity... what else do you call it when you check daily to see if there are comments, as if the world would care to know the finite details of our lives. And yet it is the finite details that make people real and why I've missed hear all about you guys too! I'm back and oh what a whooper load of things to type. Forgive me if I overload you in the coming days and moments of free time. I'm BAAACKKKK!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your Halloween post. :) And everything else, of course! ;)

    ReplyDelete