Sunday, January 4, 2009

Showing Off Family

Growing up we hardly ever took family pictures, we hardly ever had pictures of us up on the wall for that matter. For those who know me, I hate having my picture taken, (which is why it's a bit of a trial having a husband who is camera happy now) but I wanted to do differently and have the things that matter most on displayed for those who come over to visit. A personal touch if you will. The following is the old wall and then the new wall. We just had pictures taken again. It's amazing how quickly the little guy grows up.




Yes, I'm up there too and I'm learning not to cring when I see myself! ;0)

1 comment:

  1. It's looking great!! Yes take more pictures, whether you print them or not..at least there are pictures to look at when you/they get old.

    ReplyDelete