Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh Scout Master My Scout Master!

So Kent got a new calling in our church just recently - yes the much spoken of calling of Scout Master. The spouse of the Scout Master was once referred to as the 'tenured widow' by a friend of mine. I'll be honest and say I wasn't thrilled at the idea of it, due mostly to the fact that he would be gone often in the evenings and many of the weekends. I'm a personal easily overwhelmed if I don't have 'me' time. On the other hand, we know it'll be a rewarding experience for Kent, something totally new that he would enjoy and that would ultimately make him a better father to Isaac. But regardless of my reservations, we've decided to make a go of it and I'm happy to see Kent's excitement over it once he got over "What the heck am I suppose to do with these 12-13 year old boys every week" shock. Now all I have to do is figure out the best way to sew on the million of patches without impaling my fingers on the needles!


Kent showing off my hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment