Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Surprise Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my man! Well ... not really, but since birthdays around this time of year tend to get gypped a little, I thought we'd dedicate a day before the chaos began to truly celebrate Kent's birthday. So yesterday Isaac and I took the time to make our own card. Unfortunately the Internet was down and so we only had stickers to go with our little poem:

Happy Birthday to you ...
You live with a zoo.
You have 2 little monkeys
Who love you ... me too!

We wrapped chocolate and surprised him early this morning. Later this afternoon Kent and I are off for a much needed massage and a dinner at the Melting Pot. Bring on the calories!!



So here's to a wonderful man, loving father and tender husband! May you following years be filled with adventure, growth and love! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment