Sunday, December 2, 2012

Everything to Me

I love having a camera on my phone ... I love my phone. It's crazy how much our bill went up with our smart phones, but I must say it's nice to keep in touch. Anyhow, if I don't have the "second wife" on me (she is heavy to lug around!) it's nice that moments don't get lost. While the shots aren't as nice, it's the memories that I treasure.
Elias and I snuggling while working at the preschool nursery.

Kent and Elias were twinners that day and I couldn't resist this shot of the two of them playing on the floor. The sweet men in my life!

Keila loves Elias and always wants to smell or snuggle him. This was after a nice feed and Elias was content enough to let her hold him all by herself. What a proud sister.

We finally finished rocking in our front yard. After they delievered it the neighborhood kids has a blast playing on the pile. Isaac and Keila laid on it dreaming of how happy Kent would be if they did all the work for him. Then they used this little shovels and trucks to attempt the job. I think it was sweet, it's the thought that counts right?

Love these guys, they are everything to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment